.

Friday, July 30, 2010

It's Been A Looooong Time

Hey guys! It's been about 2 months since I've posted, EEK! Thanks to those of you that still follow me, I see that I've lost a few followers and I don't really blame people lol.

Things are going okay here. I am about 37 1/2 weeks and I'm getting very excited to meet my little princess. I'm not sure if I updated you guys or not but we found out we're having a little girl! :-) Here name is going to be Kaliya (kuh-lee-uh) and the middle name will be Aria (are-e-uh). The first name we chose just because it's a name we both love and we chose Aria for a middle name because it means 'song or music' in Italian and I'm Italian and my boyfriend is working hard to make a name for himself in the music industry so we thought it fit perfectly. :-) We wanted at least one part of her name to mean something. Here are a couple pictures we got of her from a 3D ultrasound we did about 6wks ago.

A very happy baby :-)

With her arm over her head, hiding

Sucking on her thumb, maybe?

I'm totally in love with her already and can't wait to meet her. We have a c-section scheduled for August 10th because this little stinker is still breech, which means she is head up, feet down. I'm currently on bedrest, however, because my blood pressure is high and won't go down. I have to meet with my doctor again on Monday and if my blood pressure is still high they will bump up the c-section to next week. I'm very excited! But very nervous at the same time. Hopefully everything will go well and the next time I post, I may have some pictures of my new love :-) It seems like you are all doing well, as I still read all of your posts daily.

Can't wait to be back in the action with you all!

3 comments:

  1. I've said it before but I'll say it gain. I think you will definitely be a good Mother, because you have a wonderful heart and a great personality.

    GOOD LUCK.

    :-) :-).

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh.
    SO EXCITING and it's already the 2nd :)
    8
    more
    days.


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for your new baby girl! Congrats. Beautiful name!!!

    ReplyDelete