.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 1

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
 
I'm happy to say that today starts day 1 of my healthiness journey part 2. If you've been following me for a while you know that I officially started my healthiness journey on August 13th of last year. Between that day and the end of December I lost exactly 40 pounds, going from 270lbs to 230lbs. Between the end of December and the end of July, I gained back 55lbs. But not without help ;-) I found out the day after Christmas that I was 7wks pregnant with my first child. She was born on July 31st, 2010. Now that she is here, my world has changed. She is now my world and I wouldn’t have it any other way but now I have to get back into the swing of things so I can be around a long time to see her and her children and maybe a few of her children's children grow up :-)
 
Today is a new day. Food will be on point from here on out. For breakfast I had a bowl of apples and cinnamon instant oatmeal. I plan to have an avocado-raspberry protein smoothie for breakfast so I can bring it to work but the avocadoes I bought yesterday weren't quite ready for eating this morning. Bummer. Lunch was a turkey burger with cheese and a little ketchup, a few deep fried eggplant slices (not great I know! But oh so delicious!), a bowl of corn, green beans, broccoli and spinach and a can of low sodium V8. Morning snack was some almonds and afternoon snack will be a cottage double (cottage cheese and fruit mixed up, yum!) Not sure what dinner will be yet, still have to figure that one out. Oh yea, the best part about my lunch? I only live 2miles away from work so I get to go home and enjoy my lunch with my daughter :-) How wonderful is that?
 
Exercise. Dun Dun Dun! I've officially decided that I will be getting AND completing P90X! I will also be adding in some walking and strength training with these cool kinetic bands I got. I'll have to show them to you guys later, they're pretty cool! Overall, I'm excited about this fresh start! I would love to be down 30lbs by Christmas. That's my official goal. Once I take my starting weight I'll let you guys know what that is. And before P90X I will take measurements to see the progress I make.
 
Anyways, I should skidattle!
 
Have a lovely Monday my dears!
 
 

2 comments: