.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

McDonald's Maniac

So, that is officially my new name. For the past 2 days I have gone to McDonald's and gotten a 10piece chicken nugget meal with a medium chocolate shake. That's okay right? Ha, I wish. I'm my loveliest dreams maybe but not in reality.

For breakfast I had scrambled egg whites with cheese and turkey which was delicious and some toast with grape jelly on top. I may make an egg-white omelet for dinner to try to make up for the 2000 calories I've already eaten today..

Ouch..

I think I'll try to get my lazy butt in the car and drive to the grocery store tonight and pick up some food so I can get this eating plan into action. I know exactly what and what not to eat, I know portion sizes and understand the basics of calories and grams of fat and sugars etc. I just choose not to do it. Why? I'm not sure. I guess it's because my poor little self would have to actually THINK before putting something in my mouth, I'd actually have to take the time to plan out my meals, pack a lunch in the morning and ingredients to whip up some scrambled eggs at work and wow that's just too much work huh? My step-mom and I walked 4 miles last night at a pretty brisk pace so I probably burned a couple hundred calories but I just decided that hmm maybe McDonald's won't make me fatter today. Maybe they put some special pixie dust on top and suddenly it's like eating grilled chicken with veggies on the side right?

What a sad fantasy world I live in.


Do I want to lose weight? Yes
Do I want to be healthy? Yes
Do I want to look good in clothes? Yes
Do I want to be happier? Yes
Do I want to be proud? Yes

Is fast food healthy? No
Will it help me lose weight? No
Can I burn the calories I need to by watching TV? No
Can I tone up my arms and legs by sitting on my ass? No
Is it fun to be soo full that I feel sick? No


Looks pretty cut and dry folks..


I need to get my head out of my ass and get the ball rolling. NOW



Happy Hump Day!! Big Brother starts tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you will get things on track. Be strong and good luck.

    :-) :-).

    Matt

    ReplyDelete