.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Quick Update

Happy Hump Day! Just a quick update cause I am suuuuuuper tired even though it's only 9:30!

Food today was pretty good. Had some more of the cheese mushroom chicken for lunch but I did also have a diet coke with it. :-/ Dinner was one chicken tender and a few fried okra bites. Wow now that I'm typing this food doesn't sound as good as I thought it was lol. Oops. I did make this amazing tuna salad though for the next couple of days for lunch. It's nice to have something on hand to grab quick so I don't have an excuse to eat bad. I put in tuna, carrots, celery, red onion, avocado, a little bit of sun dried tomato pesto and a little bit of shredded parmesan cheese. The calories are suuuper low since almost everything is veggies and the tomato pesto is pretty low on calories as well. Anyways I'll be eating that for the next few days I made quite a lot. I think I'll probably eat it with some yummy crackers that my mom buys. I finally bought a water bottle that has a straw so I don't have an excuse to not drink water during the day. For some reason I tend to drink more water if I can drink it from a straw. I dunno kind of weird. Anyways lately I have been craving milk, like someone told me all cows were going extinct and if I wanted milk I better drink it now. I've always been a big milk drinker but lately I crave it all day every day and when I get my hands on some I just guzzle it down. Any thoughts as to why this might be?

Exercise today was good. I went on a 30min walk with my mom. She always walks our boxer Cassius and we used to walk our chihuahua Emmy but about a year ago she went completely blind. Well today I felt bad for her that she had to get left behind so I carried her on our walk. Now when most people think if chihuahuas they think of cute little doggies but not ours. She weighs 8 solid pounds and boy was I feeling it right away. I tucked her under my arm basically like I was a running back carrying a football. I switched back and forth from arm to arm throughout the walk so I figured it was a pretty good work out for my arms as well. And tomorrow I WILL get up in the morning to do some weight training, I think abs.

Okay, well I already wrote more than I thought I would so toodles, goodnight and sleep well everyone! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Good to read.

    Take care and best wishes.

    :-) :-).

    Matt

    ReplyDelete