.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pushing...

So I worked out again last night. It was good to get moving and not really think twice about it. I did 30 minutes on the stationary bike, which was suprisingly easier than last week when I did it. I also did arms and abs. For arms I upped my free weights from 5lbs to 8lbs because I felt like the 5lbs were too easy and I definetly was working a lot harder with the 8lbs so I feel like I made a good decision. Once again I pushed until I basically couldn't push anymore. It felt really good and I love this way of working out. It inspires me to keep going because I feel like I actually am doing something. I ate dinner right after I worked out and it was actually somewhat hard to lift my fork to my mouth because my arms were so exhausted. As weird as this may sound it was a great feeling :-) My favorite arm exercise that just kills is one where you have your arms at your sides and then you raise them up in front of you so that they are parallel with the floor. (Are these called lat raises? I'm not sure) But instead of lowering your arms back to your sides, you bend your arms at your elbows and go into a shoulder press. Oh my god did this kill! These were super hard but I love them! My eating is slowly getting better. I need to go grocery shopping when I get paid this week so I can make up healthy lunches and dinners and really get my eating under control as well. I've cut down my portions and added some fruits and veggies. I had an apple with my dinner last night and with breakfast this morning. I also packed 4 cherry tomatoes for lunch today so it's getting better but not 100% yet. I hope you are all doing wonderfully and having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment