.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

And Again...

So I exercised last night for the first time in a loonnnngggg time. It felt good to be back but I'm upset that I ever left. My step-mom wants to start exercising once a week and it's good to know that I will be accountable at least that one time, now I just need to figure out a way to keep myself accountable for the rest of the week. Hmm I dunno. I definetly didn't push myself as hard as I could have but it wasn't a walk in the park either. I did 30 minutes of cardio split between the stationary bike and the treadmill. The part that really opened my eyes was how hard I was breathing and sweating for doing barely any work. I need to do this, desperately for my health. I haven't worked out in maybe a month and I have already gone so downhill in my endurance and stamina..ugh. Well heres to hoping I finally wake up and see how bad I need this...

No comments:

Post a Comment