.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hump Day ;-)

Happy Hump Day!! Halfway through the week thank god!!

Yesterday was very successful again, which is very exciting! Food was good, exercise was good and I'm feeling good! :-)

Food was about the same as Monday with lots of veggies and chicken. I definitely need to work on water though! Only 1.5L again yesterday and today I haven't had any. :-( I really need to kick that up a notch. Last night for dinner we had scrambled eggs, potatoes, Boca sausage links and hashbrowns. Not the healthiest but I made sure to keep the portions small so I think I did alright. I also had 2 cups of orange juice and a cup of 1% milk. Today food has been about the same again but we ran out of chicken so instead of having a grilled chicken salad for lunch I headed over to subway and got a 6 inch turkey breast sub on white with lots of veggies and mustard instead of mayo (my fav!) I also didn’t have any cheese on the sub because I know how that can rack up the calorie content. I had a can of apple juice with it instead of soda which is big for me because I am a soda-aholic. Food has been pretty easy thus far which I am very happy about, that has always been my downfall.

Exercise yesterday was good as well. My step-mom and I walked 4miles after we got off of work. We did it in about 1hr 10 minutes just like last time. I thought we were walking a little slower because it seemed easier but I think it seemed easier because it was. It was still hard, I was still sweating and out of breath at some points but it was somewhat easier than last time. I know that it will become easier each time we do this which is awesome. Mentally I felt good and physically I felt good. No tight calves, no numb feet or anything of the sort. I have a small blister on the bottom of my left foot but I wasn’t wearing very thick socks so I'm pretty sure that's why. Other than that it was good and refreshing. I look forward to many more of those nights. I didn't lift any weights when I got home though so I'll have to do that tonight so I can tighten up my arms :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment