.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oh, Sweet McDonald's

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! No post yesterday, sorry! No excuse either, I just didn't post. Oops.

Weekend Recap:

Friday night I had an egg white omelette and then I headed to the gym. Focus was abs with light triceps/shoulders and inner/outer thighs.

Saturday was a verrrry busy day. I've been helping my cousin prepare to move for the past 2 weeks or so and she is moving this Saturday so we needed to do touch up paint and spot the carpet. Her old roommates left their room a MESS. There were HUGE black spots all over their bedroom carpet and one wall was almost completely black (The walls are supposed to be white). They also had scuffs all over the other walls, their closet and the ceiling. (I have NO IDEA how you get scuff marks all over your ceiling!) So we started with putty-ing any holes left by picture frames and stuff. Then we started painting. A couple walls had to be completely repainted, while another couple were fine just being touched up. I also touched up the ceiling and a couple of walls in the living room/kitchen area. After that we scrubbed the carpet for hours! We got all the stains out but boy oh boy was that hard work. We then cleaned the bathroom, swept the laundry room and the kitchen, packed up a few boxes and cleaned some of the refrigerator. It was a very long day and I worked my butt off so I didn't make it to the gym. Oh well.

Sunday my family headed up to the Dells so that my dad could drive a NASCAR for 10 laps. We got him a gift certificate to do so for father's day and since we got rained out last weekend, we headed up there Sunday. He had a blast and it was really fun watching him. On the way home, we stopped at Mexicali Rose for lunch. I had water to drink (almost finished a whole pitcher by myself!) and a grilled chicken fajita salad. I ate half of the salad and saved the other half for dinner while I watched Big Brother. After BB was over, I headed to the gym. Focus was legs with light biceps/back and lower abs/obliques.

Yesterday eats were on point. I had some grilled chicken for breakfast and lunch. Fruit2Day for a morning snack. Some lentils with my chicken at lunch and a yogurt for an afternoon snack. Dinner was a 6inch turkey sub on Italian bread from subway. I got lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, onions and mustard (no cheese). I had about 80 oz of water and some milk with my meals. Went to the gym last night. Focus was arms with light front/back thighs (hamstrings?) and upper abs/obliques. Tonight I do my weekly 4mile walk with my step-mom and I have TONS of laundry to do so I don't think I'll be making it to the gym but definitely tomorrow!

Well this post is getting very long so I will have to tell you about some fun news tomorrow! Very excited about it :-)

Have a wonderful Tuesday! BB tonight!



P.S The other night at the gym I saw a McDonald's bag and drink in the garbage can. Really?! Who brings McDonald's to the gym!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment