.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Couldn't Come Soon Enough!

FRIDAY!!! FRIDAY!!! FRIDAY!!! Sooo happy Friday is here! How about you?!
 
Food and exercise have been good lately. Tried to cook some spaghetti squash last night but needless to say I bought the wrong kind of squash. Darn! I will try again this weekend.
 
Tonight I'm getting together with my friend Erin to do a little shopping and probably get a bite to eat. I like that with every meal I eat at a restaurant, I'm slowly getting more confident in choosing the healthiest option possible. It doesn't scare me nearly as much as it used to. I'm making "lifestyle changes" and it feels good. I think I'm going to buy 2 of the 10 Minute Solution DVD's tonight as well so I'll let you know how they are once I give them a try.
 
I posted my progress pictures on my pictures page (link on the right hand side) last night. It was very scary to actually post them and I almost backed out last minute but I'm glad I didn't. I was thinking that I might put the pictures into the paint program to make it look a little nicer and then repost them but for now they are up there. I could tell there are some slight changes, nothing major yet since it's only been 20 pounds. I think the change I saw the most is that it seems a lot of my rolls seem to be slowly "smoothing" out haha. I don't know if I see any change in my arms or legs yet. Maybe a little? I'm just glad to know that I will never be at either of those points again and it will only get better from here.
 
Oh aaand I am in LOVE with my new water bottles! I don't think 100 oz a day will even be a problem with this one. It has really helped that it holds 64oz at once. A lot of times when I get done with one of my 28 oz bottles it takes me hours before I get my butt up to refill it again. With this one I won't have to refill it once throughout the day which will really help. I'm really glad I got these!
 
Well, that's all I have for today. I hope your Friday is fabulous and so is your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you getting more confident at restaurants! I am still so bad at that.

    Your progress pics are amazing. Looking good lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said, you are improving and you Can continue to do so. The evidence is there in your pictures and attitude.

    GOOD LUCK.

    :-) :-).

    Matt

    ReplyDelete