.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blah...

So I've been suuuuuuuper busy lately and I haven't been posting nearly enough!!

My eating has been blah, very blah. I just keep eating out and I need to really learn how to fight the temptation and just eat better if I do go out to eat. I've been having a lot of ice cream lately too, I'm not sure why. I haven't written down what I've eating since like Wednesday so I need to get back on that Monday too.

Exercise has been bad as usual. I'm doing my weekly workouts with my step-mom on Tuesday nights and I got up to biking for 40 minutes now which is nice. (I started at 30) I would like to get up to 60 and stay there. I've also been doing the Britney Spears dance classes which I love so that's good exercise as well I just need to start exercising on the other days of the week.

Sorry I don't really feel like blogging and I'm not sure why just busy and super tired and just a lot on my mind. Money's tight like always and I know it's tight for everyone it just is hard to deal with sometimes and it's discouraging. I haven't seen my boyfriend for 2 weeks because he has been very sick with the stomach flu. (Don't worry it's not the swine flu!! lol) But it's also hard to really want to do a lot when I miss him so much. Blah I dunno I'm just tired and need to get a good nights sleep. Dance class tomorrow!!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!!

:-)

1 comment:

  1. I can understand how it must be difficult to get going, because it isn't easy to just change your lifestyle, and keep sticking at it.

    When I started training, I used to force myself to go to the Gym, then change, then felt I had to do something once I'd changed.

    Simply because after about a month, it started to lose it's shine, and I knew I might be in danger of getting a problem, if I started to lose interest, so I started increasing frequency a bit from 3 times a week, to make sure I was going often enough to keep it more real, instead of some sort of hobby you can indulge in when you want, as it isn't.

    It took about 6 months to really feel like it was part of my life. Happily it's almost 10 years now, and no regrets about starting.

    Rome wasn't built in a day, and you need to keep remembering that it will take time, to get the things you want to do to work out for you.

    You mustn't get downhearted though. You should be very proud of trying to change your life, as some people continue to live like you must have done, and then only find a sense of urgency 20,30+ years later, when time bites back, or health issues knock them sideways.

    You are trying to take control of your situation, before it becomes a major problem, so pride should be felt by you for your intentions, and actions thus far. It's not something you might want to feel, in light of certain hitches in the process early on, but it CAN get easier to handle and CAN be something you are more proficient at, regards life management.

    You're only young, so you are heaping quite a bit of personal responsibility on yourself, and it is a journey of discovery, as most people your age, don't know exactly what sort of person they are emotionally and mentally, as they are still finding themselves, and I was no different, even if some people can come across as very mature for their age, time and wisdom will continue to shape an individual, as they will for you.

    So don't ever feel like a failure, or as if you're letting yourself down, because you're not.

    I am still getting a lot of positive vibes from you, despite some of what you say. I still believe you CAN do this, and in time, you WILL learn how to better manage your wants.

    I really hope you continue to find little positives and work on them, to make things happen, as you definitely are someone who deserves to feel like a complete person, and like a special person, and with more time, patience and self discovery / learning, you CAN get there, so keep believing in those things, and keep your chin up.

    You're a great person and I really want to see you blossom, into a newer more exciting person too. I think you're worth every second of the effort, and I am sure you will find the ability to keep making progress and be the person you really want to be.

    GOOD LUCK and best wishes.

    :-) :-).

    Matt

    ReplyDelete