.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Get Bugged

So I think I'm going to break down and buy a bodybugg. I've heard really good things about them and I really think it will help a lot. I'm very excited!! Not much else to say right now, food has been bad, exercise has been non-existent. Hopefully my new toy will motivate me to finally get my ass on track. It'll be exciting and motivating to actually be able to see that I am doing something instead of constantly wondering if what I'm doing is enough.

Hope you all have a fun and SAFE Memorial Day weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. What I would suggest though, is you must understand such a device can be a guide only.

    Unless the individual could see or feel calories burning, to know precisely how many get burned, dependant on what you do to burn them, you could never know for sure.

    At this point though I think anything like that would be useful to you, so I would actually reccomend it.

    I don't think there is much more I can say, except that you need to keep believing in your own abiltiy, and own mental and emotional possibilities.

    This is proving to be a bit more than just a few stumbling blocks by the sound of things, and perhaps blogging more might help where possible.

    I am a part of certain sites that could help, but again that's our choice, but one way or another, don't focus on just the short term, focus on the long-term. In 50 years, what sort of physical abiltiy do you want and how few many or no medications do you want to be taking?

    I really think you're a person that's worth a lot to this world and others, but until you start to see how a little more investiture in yourself, will make that value grow with interest, you will be stuck in a repeating cycle of a few steps forward, and a few steps back.

    I really hope you can continue to learn more about yourself, and achieve more in the process, as you deserve better health and more of an old age to look forward too.

    Chin up and best wishes.

    :-) :-).

    Matt

    ReplyDelete