.

Monday, January 19, 2009

...Here I Come

So it's late and I'm about to go to bed but I felt the need to write quick about how I'm feeling about tomorrow since I officially start my diet and workout regimen then. I'm excited but also pretty nervous. I think it is more a fear of the unknown and just doubting myself on whether or not I can do it. I had my last meal tonight. It was pretty embarrassing and really made me realize that I not only want this but I also need it. My last meal was an order of Mozzarella Sticks and a Chocolate Malt. WOW. I'm not sure what else to say about that. I feel like burying my head in my hands and hiding. Thankfully, those types of meals are in the past. I will weight myself tomorrow before I eat anything and take some 'before' pictures to post. So hopefully with the help of this blog I can finally make this dream a reality. Tootles and Goodnight.


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment