.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My President's Black

Yesterday was a relatively good day. I still need to get my butt in gear on the exercise but the eating is going well. It was a big test for me because my mom had the brilliant idea of going out for dinner. Usually I would be more than thrilled to overindulge in a huge pile of fried delicousness but it was the thing I was dreading the most after newly starting my weight loss journey. We went to a Mexican restaurant and I was oooh so tempted to get a huge burrito or a chimichanga. Instead I was proud of myself and opted for a fried chicken caesar salad with water instead of soda. The salad was delicious with lots of vegatables (even though I know the yummy avacado spiked up the calories). I did well and only ate half of the salad, just enough until I started to feel full, and kept the other half for breakfast this morning. The only thing I wish I would've done differently was look at the salad dressing packet before I put it on. After I put the dressing on my salad I glanced at the calorie content on the packet: 340! Oh my goodness, are you kidding me?! 340? These people must be out of their minds! Hopefully splitting the salad in half helped to reduce the calorie content significantly. Ugh.

Breakfast:
- 1/2 grilled chicken caesar salad (lettuce, avacado, asparagus, green olives)
- 1 glass 1% milk

Lunch:
- 1 Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Meal: 350 calories
- 1 bottle Dasani Water: 0 calories

Snack:

Dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment