.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nothing tastes as good as it feels to be healthy

So yesterday was pretty good. I didn't overeat and luckily I didn't have the urge to. I didn't exercise though, like overeating, I didn't have the urge to. Haha I guess I don't get out of it that easily, huh? I know what I have to do I just get so lazy when I'm at home. It's so comforting to just curl up in a chair with my blanket and watch episodes of Friends. Really now, what is better than that? :-) I think I am going to just break down and join a gym. I know that is my only option. I have tried working out at home and it just doesn't work. It's too easy to just say no and go watch tv. If I have a specific place to go separate from the rest of my life where I can work out I know I will actually do it. I am thinking of joining the local YMCA. They are reasonably priced and pretty close to my house. And wouldn't you know that the day I start my diet my boyfriend (who is in awesome shape and just has the natural mega man-tabolism we all wish we had) called and told me that he's joining a gym to 'maintain his figure'. I wanted to laugh and cry all at once. If anyone needs to work on their 'figure' it's me. So I'm just going to take that as a sign from God to get off my fat behind and do something. I'm thinking of enrolling in a 6 week Bellydancing class and a 6 week fitness pole dance/strip tease class. I think they would both be loads of fun and I heard that they're both really good exercise. I'm not really sure but I'm going to do something very soon!

"Nothing tastes as good as it feels to be healthy"

Breakfast:
- 1 meatloaf muffin
- 1 strawberry yoplait yogurt: 100 calories
- 1 glass 1% milk: 100 calories

Lunch:
- Lean Cuisine Salisbury Steak w/ Mac & Cheese: 280 calories
- 1 can Welch's Apple Juice: 160 calories

Snack:
- 1 handful grapes
- 1 piece lowfat cheese
- 1/2 cup popcorn

Dinner:
- 2 glasses of water
- 1/2 grilled chicken caeser salad (lettuce, avacado, asparagus, green olives)
- 1 packet caeser dressing - 340 calories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment